Monday, October 3, 2011

EOC: About Me

My name is Angel Donohew. I am a professional photographer with an unconventional style. Posed photography is not my thing. I decided to be a photographer when my younger brother gave me my first camera at around thirteen years old. I fell in love with the feeling of capturing the moments in my life as they happened. Making original shots with natural lighting is my goal. My system is to meet with you before our shoot to get to know you a little better. What are your interests and favorite things to do? I’d love to incorporate your ideas into my shots. Ultimately, your happiness and comfort are my goal. I like to make some shots in black and white for a more dynamic feel. As with all things in my life, my experience is continually growing and expanding. I like to try all sorts of fun angles and levels with my pictures. Capturing my subject in a way that suits them as well as the style of the picture is always an adventure. In the future I’d like to be able to take family portraits as well as pet photography, head shots for models and actors that capture who they are and not just what they look like. I prefer shooting things right the first time to limit my post processing.

No comments:

Post a Comment